ECRH-Psychiatric Social Worker
Job Title: ECRH-Psychiatric Social Worker
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 226963
Required Qualifications Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council of Social Work Education(CSWE) w/licensure eligibility and two years' of related work experienceKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the mental health delivery system in Georgia and understanding of DSM V, ability to perform crisis intervention techniques and group therapy techniques, skilled in a variety of therapeutic models and interventions as directly related to area of assignment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
- Seven years' experience in a mental health hospital setting or social service delivery system
- Screening, developing, monitoring, and coordinating client placement plans while ensuring that services and placements plans meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Serve as a key advisor to a program director and develop strategies and objectives to accomplish the goals of the client as well as the facility.
- Member of a care team in order to coordinate and integrate with the community support programs.
- Experience with policies and procedures pertaining to the care and placement of the client.
- Serve as a liaison for clinical departments or between hospital and community support programs.
- Ensure objectives and priorities for patients are in line with the department and in support of overall hospital goals.
- Able to contribute to a high performance environment characterized by positive leadership and strong teamwork.
- Experience with risk assessment and understands cost benefit and the impact of placement options.
- Understand HIPAA regulatory policies and procedures such as those outlined by the Joint Commission and HIPAA.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.