ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, DUMAC
Become an integral member of DUMAC’s Private Investments Team, an 8-person group responsible for investing over $10 billion. Assist the team in managing day-to-day operations in a dynamic and global industry.
- Serving as the team’s main contact person with all external firms
- Managing meeting schedules and personal calendars
- Arranging global travel logistics
- Maintaining investments and CRM database and document management software
- Filing expense accounts
- Assisting the office manager with corporate events
- Receiving and distributing critical documents
- Creating weekly meeting agendas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects efficiently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Ability to learn CRM software
- Comfort communicating with internal and external resources
Work requires a general educational background normally equivalent to a full high school education plus two years post-secondary education in a business-related field.
Work requires 4 years related business or administrative experienceto become familiar with general personnel practices, accounting and budgeting principles and coordination of major office activities. OR ANY OTHER EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.