Social and Digital Media Coordinator
Social and Digital Media Coordinator
Job Number: 89895
Stanford Medicine is seeking a Social and Digital Media Coordinator. This individual will report into the Director of Digital Media and will partner with the team and other groups on planning, coordinating, monitoring, and building a digital community across several platforms.
- Produce and curate digital content, including videos and podcasts, to engage users, increase user base, and grow channels. Optimize content delivery strategies; build content topics, tailor content to outlet platform, target specific audiences, and make editorial decisions.
- Strategize to build and grow digital community through social media channels, paid advertising campaigns, blogs, and the web.
- Manage social listening efforts based on comments and online conversations. Respond to reputation risks by taking appropriate action and recommend solutions to minimize harm.
- Compile data, analyze and report on social media use. Analyze how content is performing and create reports with recommendations to management.
- Build support for social initiatives among internal stakeholders by acting as internal advocate for digital community efforts, building support and driving digital best practices.
- Contribute to overall development and refinement of digital community strategy, and innovative social initiatives by proposing and implementing recommendations.
- Help team manage and organize digital asset such as photography, video, audio files, broll footage for media requests.
- Provide customer service to constituents across digital channels; Represent organization to constituents, campus, media
- May supervise interns, entry-level staff, and volunteers.
* - Other duties may also be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 1 year of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build lasting relationships and strong communities; customer focus.
- Knowledge of the web, technology, social platforms, current and future trends.
- Highly organized and creative.
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Familiarity with social media publishing platforms, analytics tools, and monitoring and listening tools (such as Khoros, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Union Metrics).
- Familiarity with design tools like Photoshop and Canva.
- Video or audio production skills a plus.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sit, use a telephone, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, speaking.
- Occasionally grasp forcefully, writing by hand.
- Rarely sort/file paperwork.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Occasional work on evenings and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency