Postdoctoral Research Associate
Job location: Killeen TAMUCT
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-06-08
Job TitlePostdoctoral Research AssociateAgencyTexas A&M University - Central TexasDepartmentCollege of Arts & SciencesProposed Minimum SalaryCommensurateJob LocationKilleen, TexasJob TypeStaffJob Description
Texas A&M University – Central Texas invites nominations and applications for postdoctoral researchers in cybersecurity and/or semiconductor characterization. Research will include the investigation of integrated circuits (ICs) using A DEDICATED high resolution scanning electron microscope (SEM) equipped with cathodoluminescence (CL) and electron beam induced current (EBIC) detectors. Specific duties and responsibilities will be assigned by the Principal Investigator. This position may supervise other research personnel.
Term: Duration between 2-4 years contingent upon the availability of funding. Funding for this project is secured for the next 3 years.
Earned Ph.D., or equivalent, in appropriate area
No prior experience required
Required Education: An appropriate doctoral degree
Earned Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
Significant experience in scanning electron microscopy of semiconductors, ideally utilizing cathodoluminescence or a similar characterization technique.
Cybersecurity research experience, including the characterization of integrated circuits, also desirable.
1. Please indicate the highest level of education you have completed
2. Did you graduate from high school or receive a GED?
3. Did you or will you graduate with a Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline before starting this position? (Open Ended)
4. What experience do you have in scanning electron microscopy? (Open Ended)
5. What experience do you have with photovoltaic characterization? (Open Ended)
1. CV Cover Letter/Letter of Application
2. Optional Documents
3. Reference Letters
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.