Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship ManagerVP Technology/Infrastructure
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) provides a direct linkage between Tulane University’s Information Technology Department and University Business Partners, proactively serving as a trusted advisor, key point of contact, and advocate on their behalf to ensure IT services meet their strategic priorities and everyday business needs.
The BRM I assists the AVP for BRM with providing strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout business-IT initiatives, and supports the AVP in the planning and execution of initiatives to enable the University units to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience operating in a research environment, including exposure to grant funded projects.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent and nine years of relevant experience in a research environment, including exposure to grant funded projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Basic understanding of ITSM/ITIL
- Prior experience in Higher Education
- BRMP certification