Business Services Consultant
Job Title: Business Services Consultant
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 37034
School of Medicine - Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck SurgeryJob Description
The Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Missouri is excited to announce an opening for a Business Services Consultant on their administrative team.
Job duties are, yet not limited to:
• Supervise the department’s administrative support team
• Work with the administrative support team to ensure efficient and effective support for the Faculty, Provider credentialing and Student Programs (Residents, Fellows and Med Students)
• Manage the process for faculty and staff recruitment including preparing the position requisitions, justifications, posting of position, selection of candidates, interviews, developing offers.
• Assist with faculty candidate visits, including planning and preparing itineraries, tracking visits, and travel arrangements.
• Assist with faculty and staff onboarding
• Manage the Promotion and Tenure duties for the Department.
• Support the development and growth of the Otolaryngology services lines by identifying process improvements and other special projects.
• Special projects as needed.
Salary Range: $48,000 to $68,000, annually
GGS Grade: 9E
University Title: BUSINESS SERVICES CONSULTANT
Internal applicants can determine their university title by accessing the Talent Profile tile in myHR.Shift
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - FridayMinimum Qualifications
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.Preferred Qualifications
Ability to communicate clearly and accurately both inside and outside of the Department. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Prefer two years of administrative support experienceApplication Materials
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, paid time off, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Disability Inclusion and ADA Compliance Manager at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: