The Lewis College of Nursing and Health Professions is one of eleven colleges at Georgia State University and houses the School of Nursing, the Department of Health Sciences, Dental Hygiene, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Respiratory Therapy, and the Health Informatics Program.
- Serves as the contact person for the front office to callers, visitors, faculty, and staff.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes all incoming mail and documents.
- Assists Administrative Specialist in implementing policies and procedures; monitors compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversees office operations and ensures office activities comply with policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains spreadsheets. Initiates, processes and maintains records and invoices.
- Maintains calendar prepares daily schedule and prioritizes meeting requests for business manager, directors, and advisors.
- Prepares charts and graphs for reports and presentations.
- Reviews incoming correspondence and identifies items of special interest to the manager or others.
- Screens items that can be routinely handled and prepares appropriate responses.
- Maintains various databases and/or spreadsheets.
- Maintains department records and files.
- May supervise student assistants.
- Oversees ordering and maintenance of office supplies and forms. May order items through Panther Mart.
- Plans special events, such as conferences and ceremonies.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Bachelor's degree and one year of administrative experience; or a high school diploma or GED and five years of administrative experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
Open until filled
College/Business Unit: School of Nursing and Health
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 06/07/21, 12:00:00 AM