Administrative Budget Specialist
Administrative Budget SpecialistUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Administrative Budget SpecialistLocation:
Dept of Housing and Residential LifeRecruitment Type:
Open to AllJob Type:
$2,964-$3,264Job Category :
Non-ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
• Accounting and/or human resources experience in an office setting.Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related
• 1 year of accounting and/or human resources experience
• 1 year of Texas State University System experience
Responsible for budget support and coordination of financial related matters for the Housing Business Services area in Housing and Residential Life.Job Duties:
• Prepare and approve Personnel Change Requests.
• Distributing, monitoring, and auditing petty cash funds.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation for the department.
• Create procurement documents.
• Records transactions and reconcile daily, weekly, and monthly ledger reports.
• Prepare various reports and budget analyses.
• Monitor budget balances.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
06/07/2021Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight):
06/21/2021Open Until Filled:
NoNormal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION. , YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A LIST OF REFERENCES.Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.