Assistant Professor, Nursing
Assistant Professor, NursingPosition Type:
FacultyStatus of Position:
Tenure Track FacultyUnion:
The department of nursing is seeking a full-time, tenure track faculty member as a member of a teaching team to provide lecture, skill and clinical instruction to nursing students. Evaluation, curriculum development and academic advising are an integral part of this position.Minimum Qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in Nursing.
2. Two years experience as a practicing nurse.
3. Valid Illinois and Indiana nursing license.
4. Working knowledge of an Associate Degree Nursing program/philosophy.
5. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
6. Effective interpersonal skills necessary to interface with students and the general public.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and their common instructional applications.
8. Excellent analytical skills.
9. Compliance with ACEN standards and competencies.
1. One year teaching experience in nursing.
2. Knowledge/experience in medical/surgical clinical settings.
3. Indiana nursing licenses.
Per Union ContractPosting Date:
07/05/2021Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applicants must complete and submit the application online.