Clinical Research Coordinator I - Division of PACCS (Part Time)
MedicineDepartment Website Link:
UAHS - TucsonAddress:
2033 E. Speedway Blvd., Ste. 203, Tucson, AZ 85719 USAPosition Highlights:
The ideal candidate for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator I will possess knowledge of the workflow and patient population within the clinical sleep lab. They will participate in designing, coordinating and executing the process of recruiting clinical patients for research studies. This will include working closely with study staff and principal investigators, in order to determine eligibility and ensuring all study parameters are met when enrolling new study participants. This person may also be required to obtain participant consent as well as demographic and personal data.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Present research studies to patients within the clinical sleep lab with the intent to recruit and consent these individuals into sleep related research studies being conducted at the University of Arizona.
- Assist the Research Manager or staff for each research study by using the electronic medical records interface to determining eligibility and collect data.
- Design and modify questionnaires and other data collections methods.
- Communicate with data coordinating centers as the primary contact for the resolution of data entry errors, corrections or queries.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience.
- One year of relevant work experience.
Non-ExemptFull Time/Part Time:
Part TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:
No BenefitsRate of Pay:
4Career Stream and Level:
Clinical ResearchJob Function:
ResearchType of criminal background check required::
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)Number of Vacancies:
1Target Hire Date:
Expected End Date:
Contact Information for Candidates:
Karena Nespoli | [email protected]Open Date:
6/7/2021Open Until Filled:
YesDocuments Needed to Apply:
Resume, Cover Letter, and One Additional DocumentSpecial Instructions to Applicant:
Additional Document Request: Please provide the name and contact information for three professional references. The hiring department will contact references as needed.Diversity Statement:
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.