Director of Baseball Player & Program Development
PG190995EPInternal Recruitment :
Director of Baseball Player & Program DevelopmentAnticipated Hiring Range:
Commensurate with ExperienceWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm with nights and weekends as neededJob Location:
Raleigh, NCDepartment :
Athletics - BaseballAbout the Department:
The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University. This unit is the NC State Men’s Division 1A Baseball program that competes in the ACC.Essential Job Duties:
As the Director of Baseball Player & Program Development the roles and responsibilities will range from the overall development of the players to the expansive development and growth of the NC State University Baseball Program. The roles and responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- Breaking down video and gather video for scouting and player developmental needs
- Be the academic liaison for the program and work directly with the ASPA coordinator for Baseball
- Assist with the recruiting coordinator in the development of recruiting visits
- Work with the NC State sports marketing to help drive the NC State and NC State Baseball Brand
- Develop and design for individual projects with in the office and stadium
- Develop growth plans for the program and work with individuals to accomplish the goals of program growth and development
- Assist the Head Coach and Coaching Staff with video analysis
- Be the community liaison for the program and help extend the reach of NC State baseball within the community.
- Help in the development of practice and game scheduling as well as help in practice and game planning
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of the NC State Athletic Department, specifically NC State Baseball
- Develop and integrate a plan to expand the alumni database and communication
- Assist in the organization of planning of specific events and/or meetings for the coaching staff and team
As assigned by Head Coach and Administrators.Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree required.Other Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year working in college or professional baseball program.
- 3 years or more of experience working or playing in college and/or professional baseball.
- In-depth knowledge of college baseball.
- Prior work experience in Division 1A Collegiate Baseball Program.
- Prior experience with ARMS Recruiting System.
- Knowledge of Design Products such as, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp, and Solid Works.
- Adaptable communication skills.
- Proficient use of: Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
N/AValid NC Driver's License required:
NoCommercial Driver's License required:
NoJob Open Date:
06/08/2021Anticipated Close Date:
Open until filledSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Please include the following documents:
Contact information for three references
SAAO Tier IIFull Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week):
12 Month RecurringMandatory Designation - Adverse Weather:
Mandatory - Adverse WeatherMandatory Designation - Emergency Events:
Non Mandatory - Emergency EventIs this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?:
101010 - BaseballAA/EOE:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.