Accounting Assistant (Cashier)
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-06-07
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Aides in the application of principles of accounting and, with experience, may handle complex tasks.
- Utilizes knowledge of accounting principles related to classifying, recording, and summarizing data and making computations to compile and keep financial records.
- Finalizes accounting reports.
- Studies and analyzes accounting records for purposes of preparing statements and reports.
- Includes such activities as keeping and verifying records of transactions; receiving and disbursing money; computing and verifying amounts; preparing records; combining data and performing computations to create statistical records; and computing costs, verifying bills, invoices, rates, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Upper Division Courses Completed
Work Experience Work Location
3 Months of Directly Relevant Experience
Typical office environment
This job has to be in person on campus.
Processes transactions while handling cash, credit cards and other payment methods as qualified.