Bridge Program Assistant
Academic Affairs / Holistic College
Bridge / TRiO Student Support Services Program Assistant
Director of Bridge
Provide support with correspondence, filing, and maintaining confidential records; use office technology, particularly associated with computer-assisted programs, and other skills as demanded by the details of Bridge / Trio SSS. Perform routine clerical duties, including correspondence, and provide input for Projects’ staff on data collection needs. Must know or learn Blumen and Jenzabar Technology.
- Maintain a workable inventory and purchase plan for all materials, test materials and other supplies pertaining to the Programs.
- Manage the Projects’ purchasing and payroll, including the collection and distribution of time sheets and monthly reports.
- Compose routine correspondence, develop forms, create programs for special occasions, compile statistical reports and record minutes from staff meetings.
- Assist with scheduling appointments with Programs’ staff with students, faculty, tutors and others as needed.
- Maintain an annual events calendar for the Projects and assist with student records as needed.
- Input Projects’ applications and other required data into base systems, retrieve and assemble data on Projects’ participants.
- Ability to work summer evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
Livingstone College is a private, four year liberal arts institution founded in 1879 by the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church. Secured by a strong commitment to quality instruction, the College offers excellent liberal arts and religious education programs for students designed to develop their potential for leadership and service to a global community.