Testing Center Coordinator (Disability Services)
Job Title: Testing Center Coordinator (Disability Services)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 228488
Job Summary This positions primary function is to coordinate and manage approved testing services for students with disabilities. This position will interact with on a consistent basis with: Faculty, students, staff This position typically will advise and counsel: Faculty, students, staffThis position will supervise: NAResponsibilities
- Coordinate and manage approved testing services for students with disabilities including private proctoring, and departmental proctoring.
- Ensure an efficient and professional testing environment is maintained.
- Hire, train, and supervise all Testing Center temporary and student staff.
- Communicate with faculty regarding all testing issues including pick up, delivery, formatting, special materials or procedures and specific instructions.
- Implement and update procedures to ensure test integrity and security from receipt to return.
- Map out testing space and make any other necessary arrangements to provide appropriate accommodations and optimal use of testing resources.
- Work with IT support personnel to ensure all testing computers are in good working order, have appropriate software installed, and are updated as appropriate.
- Obtain supplies for work unit.
- Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma, GED Certificate or Vocational School Diploma
Other Required Qualifications
Overnight travel required for project delivery; flexibility in on-site daily service delivery hours degree preferred or equivalent work (due year client shift schedules, project requenterements).
One year of job related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Experience working with students with disabilities at postsecondary level
Preferred Educational Qualifications
The anticipate salary range for this position is $16.35 to $18.50 per hour, dependent on education and experience.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience in working with databases. Excellent organizational skills.