Summer Camp Counselor
Summer Camp CounselorCampus:
201100700Full or Part Time:
Part-Time TempPosition Type:
StaffPosition End Date (if temporary):
NoJob Description Summary:
To assist with the day-to day running of youth summer camps. Camp staff will be responsible for groups of young campers and will be required to organize and implement fun games and challenges for their groups while maintaining a safe and inclusive environment.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage groups and teach sport specific skills.
- Create a fun environment for learning and participation.
- Manage groups in transition around campus.
- Must have graduated from high school and be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience playing the sport with which you will be working.
- Able to complete a week of full days indoors/outdoors with camp participants while maintaining a high level of energy.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned by camp leaders.
YesQuick Link to Posting: