OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV #00078937 Location:
Rolla Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Hiring Department Army Research and Development Institute Application Deadline
Posted Until Filled Full Time/Part Time
Full Time, Benefit Eligible Salary
$13.27/hour - $17.62/hourJob Description
The Missouri S&T Army Research and Development Institute has a need for an Office Support Assistant IV. The OSA IV will support the Director and center operations with key responsibilities as follows:• Interface with center faculty, students, staff, visitors and industry representatives to organize meetings and events, and share information as needed. General organization of events will include working with outside entities to secure facilities, catering, promotional and printed materials, and equipment.
• Interface with faculty and students to collect and organize data and outcomes from center projects and activities, and maintain digital storage of center information.
• Support the creation and updating of promotional materials, including brochures and webpage, by working with the Director, faculty, and external entities.
• Support purchasing functions for the center and processing travel and expense reimbursements for faculty, students, and staff on center related work.
• Assist with current DOE, DOD, and other new program contract negotiations, project budgeting and reporting.
• May also support center outreach activities including summer research and K-12 programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.
The final candidate is required to provide copies of official transcript(s) for any college degree(s) listed in application materials submitted. Copies of transcript(s) should be provided prior to the start of employment. In addition, the final candidate may be required to verify other credentials listed in application materials.
Failure to provide official transcript(s) or other required verification may result in the withdrawal of the job offer.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
The University's nondiscrimination policy applies to any phase of its employment process, any phase of its admission or financial aid programs, or other aspects of its educational programs or activities. Further, this policy applies to sexual violence or sexual harassment, both forms of sex discrimination, occurring within the educational program and instances occurring outside of the educational program if the conduct negatively affects the victim’s educational experience or the overall campus environment.
Any person having inquiries concerning the application of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or other civil rights laws should contact the Title IX Coordinator.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: