Enrollment Marketing Manager
Job no: 516950
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Communications/Public Relations/Marketing
Department:32013000 - PH-VIDEO CAPTURE DEPT
Enrollment Marketing ManagerJob Description:
Marketing and Recruitment - Incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of the College of Pharmacy’s enrollment marketing strategy that bridges social and digital media, website development, online search and email marketing programs to drive enrollment. Additional marketing and recruitment responsibilities include:
- Serve as lead on competitive analyses, enrollment goal setting, tactical recommendations and budget planning.
- Track and report on campaign performance and provide analysis of results as relate to enrollment goals.
Support communication and marketing tactics to support college leadership and influence national reputation including conference exhibiting.
- Maximize the use of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud systems in line with CRM and email marketing best practices.
- Ensure clarity on overall positioning and branding of the university and college, and the effective communication of these messages through marketing.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with faculty and partners, providing a proactive client partnership.
- Ensure a coordinated approach to marketing and advertising efforts by working with the UF Health-approved media buying vendor for paid search and display campaigns.
Content Strategy - Incumbent will assist with efforts to build engaging web content for prospective students on the UF College of Pharmacy websites with a focus on landing pages and other tracking tactics. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain and expand email communication campaigns for lead generation and lead nurturing objectives to support the professional, graduate and online education programs, as well as the continuing pharmacy education program, with a clear focus on recruitment/conversion targets.
- Produce and project manage appropriate digital lead generation and nurture marketing tactics, such as paid media and social advertisements, to influence prospective students and licensed pharmacists in their choice regarding where and what to study.
Reporting and Analytics - Incumbent will ensure clear measures are in place to report on agreed recruitment targets as outlined in statements of work and marketing tactics that deliver them. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supply regular reporting and dashboards to measure success toward fiscal year goals to the UF College of Pharmacy administration and appropriate stakeholders.
- Regularly review current digital media content to identify gaps and opportunities. Leverage analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce, social media metrics) to track and recommend strategies to improve efforts, and execute on analytics/optimizer campaigns.
Salary commensurate with education and experienceMinimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and four years of relevant experience; appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- A B.S. or B.A. in marketing or related field, and four years or more marketing or digital strategy experience.
- Experience in higher education or student recruitment strongly preferred.
- Must have project management experience.
- Must have digital advertising experience with the ability to conceptualize, develop and produce content for a variety of online communications channels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior spelling, punctuation and grammar skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments independently, with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team toward organizational objectives.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The marketing manager will need to possess strong reporting capabilities grounded in CRM strategy.
Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress.
- Expert with social media, digital marketing, website content strategy and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Customer relationship management (CRM) experience preferred, particularly with the Salesforce software suite.
- Media buying or agency experience preferred.
For consideration, applicants must upload a resume, cover letter, and list of professional references.
The University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, strives to stimulate a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion within an exceptional community of students, faculty and staff. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to developing leaders who respect, support and have a positive impact on all individuals.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 04 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time