Administrative Program Coordinator....
Administrative Program Coordinator....Dean - Social Work
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The MSW Field Education Program Coordinator is the first point of contact and primary information resource representative for the Field Education Department. The MSW Field Education Program Coordinator checks phone messages on office voicemail & the department email account and directs inquiries to the appropriate staff. The MSW Field Education Program Coordinator is responsible for administrative tasks to support program coordination and operational support to the Field Education Department, under the direct supervision of the Director of Field Education. The MSW Field Education Program Coordinator provides information and other materials to students upon request.
- High School diploma or equivalent AND
- Three (3) years of related experience.
DESIRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage and maintain large volumes of email correspondence.
- Event planning experience.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision when needed, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet assigned deadlines; capacity to take direction and mentoring for improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with multiple constituents including students, staff, and study abroad representatives.