Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist June 03, 2021
Lake Forest College seeks a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to facilitate the accounts payable process at the College, including processing invoices and reimbursements, maintaining vendors and representing the College through vendor relations.
- Process invoices and reimbursements for payment, including verifying appropriate approval, account coding, as well as reviewing for compliance with College policies and procedures.
- Provide daily assistance to the College community and vendors on invoice-related issues.
- Manage the campus credit card process.
- Assist with the mentoring and development of our student workers.
- Participate in the annual 1099 and 1042 processing.
- Minimum of a High School degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
- Accounts Payable or accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills required.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to: Jessica West at [email protected].
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.