Student Services Analyst
Student Services Analyst
San Diego Community College District
Closing Date: 6/24/2021
Position Number: 010350
Position Type: Classified
Under the direction of the Vice Chancellor or President, use independent judgment to plan, organize, implement, complete, and manage special projects, which are complex or technology-related and have a significant districtwide impact and visibility.
The position will be focused on administering, supporting, and maintaining the student financials module within PeopleSoft/Campus Solutions.
Perform complex and independent research and analyses for an assigned district program area; provide leadership in all aspects of program management, including development, implementation, completion, and follow-up.
Please note that an employee may be transferred to any site at the option of the Chancellor.
Any combination of training and experience equivalent to: a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years of project management with four years of professional level experience coordinating the research, study, and analysis of management, budget, administrative,
organizational, functional, or procedural problems or a Master’s degree in Public Administration or similar related field.
• Ability to analyze and integrate financial and other student information in order to assist with problem solving and decision making.
• Adaptable to current and emerging technologies and willingness to utilize current technologies as a means of obtaining and processing student information, and the extraction, analysis, and upload of data for reporting.
• Skills in mainframe computer applications and in operating a personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
• Ability to enforce District policies and procedures.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a proactive manner.
• Desktop computer; heavy use of Word, Excel, & PeopleSoft.
• One year of experience in financial aid, student accounts, and/or student services in a higher education setting.
—Range M ($6,953.18 - $11,608.62) per month based on the current Supervisory and Professional Employees’ Association - Salary Schedule B
Initial salary placement is commensurate with related experience and promotional rules. The District offers a comprehensive fringe benefit package including employer paid: medical, dental, and vision plans; sick and vacation leave; and opportunities for professional development. Initial Salary Placement, Promoted or transferred employees will be placed as specified in the SPAA - Supervisory & Professional Administrators Association Handbook. A temporary probationary period will be applied to the employee entering this assignment. The SDCCD Employment Web Page provides a link to employee collective bargaining agreements and handbooks, and more information about terms and conditions of employment to include salary and benefits.
To apply, visit: https://www.sdccdjobs.com
All applicants must have demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency