Part-Time Grant Manager, HEERF/Rescue Act
Part-Time Grant Manager, HEERF/Rescue Act
Posting Number: 0001067
Position Status: Part-Time
Salary: $25.40 per hour
Department: Resource Development
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The HEERF/Rescues Act Grant Manager is the day to day administrator of the Department of Education's HEERF/Rescue Act grant and and is responsible for management of the project to meet performance measures and deliverables in accordance with Federal regulations, program requirements, and Lee College policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a 15 million dollar project budget according to Education Department General Administrative Regulations and Lee College policies and procedures. This includes: predictive budget analysis, efficient resource allocations, and balancing all projects within scope of activities.
- Develop, implement, and manage internal, project processes to ensure compliance with relevant College and grant-related rules and regulations. (i.e., eligibility, purchasing, equipment inventory, closing documents, and external contract vendors).
- Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously and meet all required deadlines.
- Assistant in preparing and leading CARES Task Force Committee meetings.
- Evaluate deliverables on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare and submit all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports required by the U.S. Department of Education by posted deadlines.
- Work with grant accountant to ensure financial compliance and budget monitoring.
- Accurately track all grant purchased equipment.
- Maintain all grant records to the standard of being audit ready.
- Report time and effort diligently.
- Work with auditors and respond to recommendations for improvement.
- Assist Resource Development grant writers as needed.
- Assist Director of Donor Development and Planned Giving as needed.
- Participate in Resource Development special events and activities.
Collaboration with Partners:
- Build and maintain key relationships with college staff/instructors.
- Work with college community, instructors, and key personnel to keep projects on track and meeting its deliverables.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in professional development activities and trainings as required.
- Manage federal grant compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. The work schedule is not to exceed 19.5 hours/week. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree OR a combination of education and experience in lieu of a degree
- One (1) year of related work experience in grant management/administration and budgeting/fiscal management or project management
- Knowledge of state, federal, and/or state local funding guidelines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Impeccable reputation with regard to ethics and integrity
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude about work
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office Suite, WebEx, and other applicable software, and the ability to successfully navigate the internet
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Previous management experience of a multi-million budget
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6927
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency