Partner Inclusion Specialist
Partner Inclusion Specialist
Posting Number: S01575
The Partner Inclusion Specialist is to support partners of current and prospective faculty and staff to find employment, access resources and integrate into the college and broader community. The position aims to enhance the recruitment and retention of faculty and staff.
Offer is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
• Identify and advocate for academic and non-academic partner employment at the college
• Develop an active resource network of employers locally and in the region
• Expand the current outreach initiatives for employment opportunities
• Partner with Human Resources Recruiters and Business Partners
• Host networking and community building events, provide transitional career counseling support
• Orient partners to campus resources
• Collaborates with academic departments and programs
With commitment to recruiting and retaining the best faculty and staff, this position will find effective ways to assist the spouses and partners of faculty and staff to identify suitable career opportunities both at the college and in the surrounding area.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, office management or related field
• aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP certification helpful
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work independently
• Human resource and/or career development experience is a plus
• Knowledge of the local region and community connections are highly desirable An appreciation for and familiarity with the mission of a liberal arts college desired
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are essential
• Experience working with a diverse constituency within a complex organization highly preferred
• Consultation and relationship management experience needed
• Must have ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
• Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
• Ability to adapt to changing technologies and systems
• 3 years current human resources experience (with demonstrated experience and knowledge in recruitment)
• Knowledge of other human resources disciplines including, compensation, benefits, HRIS, employee/labor relations, training and organization development) is preferred
• Experience with full scope staffing including knowledge of sourcing efficiencies, candidate assessment techniques
• Proficiency with social recruiting techniques (via LinkedIn, Facebook, Internet mining (Google), Twitter, etc.) is a must
• Familiarity with liberal arts educational system helpful
Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background check. Information on our background check policy can be found here: http://go.middlebury.edu/backgroundchecks
To apply, visit https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/23584
Middlebury is an equal-opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. To this end, Middlebury recruits talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students from across the United States and around the world. Middlebury encourages applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of other protected classes and historically underrepresented communities. Middlebury also invites applications from individuals who demonstrate an ongoing commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency