Sponsor Funded Professional - Research Associate II
The Georgia Health Policy Center (GHPC), established in 1995, integrates research, policy, and programs to advance health and well-being. The center conducts, analyzes, and disseminates qualitative and quantitative findings to connect decision-makers with the objective research and guidance needed to make informed decisions about health policy and programs. Today, the center is at work in more than 220 communities in all 50 states, helping our nation to improve the health status. In 2017, GHPC added a global portfolio, including work in Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya, and Ireland.
- Assist with coordinating the development of new training tools, modules, and other resources
- Developing processes for assessing, understanding, and tailoring support to grantee needs
- Communicating the impact of grant funding on organizations, collaborations, and communities
- Serve as a mentor to research associate
- Serve as a project coordinator and support the management of grants and contracts.
- Contribute to the research team through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Conduct literature reviews, analyze results and contribute to the team analytic plan.
- Draft reports, abstracts, briefing papers, presentations, and other dissemination-related communications.
- Attend meetings and represent GHPC at conferences and national meetings
Master's degree and one year of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
Open until filled
College/Business Unit: Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 06/03/21, 1:07:12 PM