Assistant Vice President Finance & Administration/Controller
- A master's degree in Business Administration
- 5-8 years of demonstrated management and accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft office programs
- Excellent leadership and communication Skills
- Ability work independently as well as work as a team with other areas throughout the Campus
- Knowledgeable of Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Coordinates all financial activities to develop systematic accountability;
- Translates long range planning decisions into resource terms with alternative plans of adaptation
- Ensures that management has adequate reporting system for deliberation of problems and decision making
- Assist in supervising the performance of the Accounting Staff in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures, and regulations required by the College and the Federal and State Governments.
- Review and determine that accounting procedures are consistent in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares quarterly financial statements
- Assist in the Budget Process as needed
- Provide oversight of the audit process
- Prepare all internal and external reports (Federal/State/Private/Institutional)
- Prepares financial reports requested by the Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Assist in supervising the areas of Financial Aid, Information Technology, Physical Plant, Dining Hall, Auxiliary, and Security
- Ensure accuracy in financial reporting, general ledger transactions.
- Research, demonstrate, and apply proper accounting treatment per Financial Accounting Standards Board (GASB) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Apply for Assistant Vice President Finance & Administration/Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly