Administrative Assistant, School of Law
Job location: Winston Salem, NC
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-06-02
- Additional documentation must be added at the bottom of the third screen under the "My Experience."
- Internal candidates must apply via the internal career portal. Do not proceed with your application from this website.
- DO NOT complete the application without the required attachments as you will be unable to edit your application.
- Scheduling appointments for and welcoming guests and occasionally giving tours of the law school building.
- Answering office main line and general Admissions emails.
- Opening and distributing mail and scanning transcripts and other applicant documents and adding to database.
- Maintaining inventory of and ordering supplies, stationary, business cards, name tags and other needed materials.
- Process invoices and payments for various expenses including office supplies, events, shipping, and student travel, among other things.
- Assists in coordination of student assistants - managing onboarding,
approving timecards, coordinating schedules, and giving project direction.
- Manages process of shipping event materials to various recruiting events.
- Oversees shipment of accepted student packets, prospective student campaigns, and other materials and correspondence to various prospective student constituencies.
- Maintains records of recruitment material used from year-to-year
to inform future recruitment use.
- Provides leadership in event planning for various recruiting activities such as Admitted Students Days, workshops, and other on-campus events.
- Performs student information system (SIS) transfers and managing the various data requirements associated with setting accepted students up in the SIS.
- Manage student data clean-up, including names and addresses, prior to
- Record emails and phone calls from prospective and applicants in CRM.
- Assess and process application fee waiver request for prospective applicants.
- Provide various reports as requested.
- May perform additional or other work as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years related experience performing comparable duties in a
complex business setting.
- Proficiency in learning and using technology, with specific aptitude for Google G Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Positive attitude and desire and the ability to learn quickly.
- Physical Requirements: standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with Banner (student information systems).
- Experience with ACES2.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.