Enrollment Specialist (Visitor Services)-Part Time
The Enrollment Specialist supports admissions, admission operations, visitor services, and financial aid teams of the Enrollment Management division at Washington & Jefferson College. In this specific role, the part-time Enrollment Specialist (Visitor Services) serves as a Visitor Services team member, providing additional front-facing assistance and administrative support for the visitor operations in the Admission House. However, if other areas are in need of assistance during high-volume times, this individual may support another area on a temporary/as-needed basis.
Must be proficient in Word, Excel and ability to learn and navigate various tracking systems on the computer.
Essential skills include ability to be welcoming and personable, highly organized, ability to multitask, attention to detail demonstrates initiative, is a solid team player, has excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry
- Reviewing campus visit requests and agendas
- Preparing visitor packets and materials
- Compiling reports
- Answering phones
- Preparing mailings
- Generating electronic and written correspondence
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with the public in a courteous and engaging manner
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a team player, and creative thinker
- Possess proficient computer skills, particularly with MS Office