Administrative Support Associate
Vacancy Open to:
All CandidatesEmployment Type:
Permanent - Full-timeHours per week:
40Months per year:
014220NC Salary Grade Equivalency:
Administrative Support Associate - JourneyWorking Title:
Administrative Support AssociateSalary Range:
$31,200 - $33,100Anticipate Hiring Range:
$31,200 - $33,100FLSA Status:
Student Union Activities & Rec(Adm)Work Unit:
Student MediaWork Schedule:
8 am – 5 pm Monday through FridayPrimary Purpose of Position:
Oversees day to day support for Student Niner Media Advising and Support.Minimum Education/Experience:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Graduation from high school; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
University Preferred Qualifications:
Graduation from high school, or completion of its equivalency, and two years of office/clerical work experience; or an equivalent combination of training/experience.Essential Job Duties:
Oversees day to day support for the Student Media department, including responsibility for budgets, student payroll, department purchases and travel paperwork; supervises student office assistants; serves as secretary to student media board; acts as a liaison with outside businesses and provides support to media adviser.Other Work Responsibilities:
- Records Administration
- Work Coordination
- Office Technology
- Program Knowledge
- Verbal/Interpersonal Skills
Administrative experience in a college or university. Exemplary customer service skills for greeting students, faculty, and visitors. This position serves as the contact person for the office. Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of an ability to work with a diverse clientele. Experience with social media, and technology is a plus. Strong written and oral communication skills. Mac experience preferred, with a strong competency in Excel.Work Location:
Student Niner Media Offices in Student UnionPosting date:
06/15/2021Proposed Hire Date:
08/02/2021Special Notes to Applicants:
- Please submit a resume, cover letter and a list of References along with contact information when submitting your application. References will not be contacted without your knowledge.
- Please ensure your full range of experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education are listed on your application.
- Do not write ‘see resume’ on your application when completing the job duties section.
- As you answer the questions at the end of the application, please ensure your application reflects the knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences to support your answers (see job duties section of previous employment).
- Failure to answer the questions at the end of the application will not preclude your application from consideration, but it may result in your application not receiving full consideration of your knowledge, skills, abilities, education and experience.