Broadcast Media Specialist
Vacancy Open to:
All CandidatesEmployment Type:
Permanent - Full-timeHours per week:
40Months per year:
000099NC Salary Grade Equivalency:
Broadcast Media Specialist - ConbributingWorking Title:
Broadcast Media SpecialistSalary Range:
$31,200 - $40,730Anticipate Hiring Range:
$31,200 - $40,730FLSA Status:
Athletics (Adm)Work Unit:
Women's BasketballWork Schedule:
8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday, nights and weekends according to game schedules and times.Primary Purpose of Position:
Film all women’s basketball games and practices to share with team and coaches. Games will be uploaded to Synergy per CUSA film exchange policy. Draw plays on FastDraw and help coaches build scouting reports on FastScout. Upload photos and videos from games and practices into INFLCR.Minimum Education/Experience:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalency and one year of experience related to the area of assignment in a broadcast television, radio and emerging media environment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
University Preferred Qualifications:
Graduation from high school and one year of experience in the specialized area(s) in a broadcast television, radio and emerging media environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Essential Job Duties:
• Film all women’s basketball games and practices and share with the team
• Upload all game film to Synergy per CUSA film exchange policy
• Download opposing team film on Synergy and distribute to coaches
• Work alongside assistant coaches to build scouting databases on Catapult Vision
• Draw plays on FastDraw and help coaches build scouting reports on FastScout
• Update all technology to include: laptops, iPads, cameras, software, etc.
Have knowledge of camera and audio technologies
• Be able to edit photos/videos for creative purposes
• Create hype and highlight videos
• Have an understanding of all Adobe products to include: Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
• Assist with posting on all social media accounts to include: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
• Create content for recruiting text outs and mail outs
• Assist with updating recruiting databases on FastRecruit
Master’s degree preferred, and at least one year experience working in a Division I basketball program.
One year experience working with the software platforms Synergy.Work Location:
06/16/2021Proposed Hire Date:
07/01/2021Special Notes to Applicants:
Please ensure your full range of knowledge, skills, abilities, experience and education are listed on your application.
- Do not write ‘see resume’ on your application when completing the job duties section.
If you answer the questions at the end of the application, please ensure your application reflects the knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences to support your answers (see job duties section of previous employment).
- Failure to answer the questions at the end of the application will not preclude your application from being considered but may result in your application not receiving full consideration of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your application.
- These documents will be used to evaluate your written communication skills as well as supporting documents of your knowledge, skills, abilities, education and professional experience.