Temporary - Lab Assistant
Part-time Lab Assistant needed to wash plastic media plates 8 hours per week to allow for their reuse for a large-scale algal mutant project.Responsibilities
- Scoop agar out of used plates
- Wash plates and lids in ethanol, rinse with deionized water
- Reassemble plates and lids
- Seal in bags
- Place in boxes in preparation for gamma irradiation
- No previous knowledge or work experience required.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shift and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with lab safety procedures.
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAWStandard Weekly Hours0.00Eligible for OvertimeYesBenefits EligibleNoEssential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)NoPhysical Capacity Exam RequiredReviewValid Driver's License RequiredNo#LI-GR1