Lincoln Tech's Denver, CO campus has an opening for a Director of Career Services--a professional who possesses exceptional leadership qualities, and sales and managerial skills. In this role, you will be developing strong industry relationships, fostering affiliations with area companies, and coaching students in preparation for employment. In addition, as a team leader, you will be leading and managing a team of Career Services professionals to achieve placement goals.
- Motivate and lead the Career Services Team to exceed company and accreditation expectations
- Manage Career Services activities to ensure continual improvement of outcomes
- Develop and maintain employer partnerships and career opportunities for the benefit of Lincoln's students and graduates
- Organize and conduct job fairs, employer visits, employer-in-residence programs, career information sessions, mock interviews, and similar activities which promote career readiness and career placement
- Participate in weekly management meetings and student panels as required
- Report to the Campus President
Salary Range: $60K - $77K
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior management experience with the ability to train and motivate
- Numbers driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding follow-up skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years of experience in sales, job placement, staffing, and/or recruitment
- Proven ability to achieve goals
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Social Media platforms
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training Support and Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact [email protected] or call (973)766-9045.