Graduate and Professional Enrollment Marketing Manager
Job Title: Graduate and Professional Enrollment Marketing Manager
Location: Case Main Campus
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 8896
Operating under the guidance of the Senior Director of Graduate and Professional Enrollment Marketing, the manager will work with stakeholders to identify distinctive strengths and enrollment goals of their respective educational programs. The manager will use this knowledge to inform the development of marketing strategies to increase program awareness and identify and engage prospective students. The manager will outline and help draft message content, and work closely with UMC staff in the production of creative assets. This individual also will manage communication flows, monitor results, and make data-informed adjustments to enhance outreach and engagement.
- Research practices and outcomes of programs’ leading competitors; assess existing efforts relative to best practices among comparable programs; identify opportunities to locate and engage additional prospective students. (10%)
- Work with the Director and key stakeholders to prioritize programs, identify their distinctive strengths and establish marketing goals. Develop strategies, key messaging and tactics for each program; monitor results of individual outreach, consult with Director on adaptations to strategies and messaging as needed, and provide progress reports to Director and appropriate stakeholders. (25%)
- Develop schedule for communication of different messaging themes, determine of appropriate communications vehicles (including print, email, landing page and website optimization, digital advertising and retargeting), development of associated content and design, and dissemination. Manage each stage of the process to ensure timely completion of creative and visually appealing communications that align with marketing strategy. (30%)
- Participate as needed in the conception and execution of marketing content (including writing text, selecting images, and providing suggestions and feedback on design (20%)
- Using analytics and stakeholder insights, adapt content and/or communications vehicles as needed to enhance engagement. (15%)
- Other duties as assigned. (<1%)
Department: Frequent contact with UMC staff and leadership
University: Regular contact with school and unit leaders; occasional contact with institutional officials, faculty, staff, students and alumni.
External: Occasional contact with university Institutional partners, vendors and professional peers.
Students: Little to no interaction with students.
No supervisory responsibility.
Experience: At least five years of experience of digital marketing experience in marketing and communications roles that include development and execution of campaigns with significant digital elements and specified performance objectives. Experience in enrollment marketing (including use of CRM systems) required; experience in graduate and/or professional enrollment marketing preferred. Demonstrated experience with Salesforce CRM-in particular Marketing Cloud-preferred.
Education/Licensing: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and establish credibility among colleagues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with CRM systems, Google products (including Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager), and related digital marketing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage initiatives involving SEM, SEO, PPC, and display advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and monitor of enrollment marketing campaigns distinguished by their creativity, quality, and success in achieving metrics aligned with program objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at once, meet deadlines, and adjust assignments as needed relative to available resources and time-sensitive developments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also seeking appropriate guidance and providing necessary updates to supervisor and colleagues.
- Ability to meet consistent attendance.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, supervisors, and customers face to face.
General office environment.Diversity Statement
In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Case Western Reserve University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity at 216-368-8877 to request a reasonable accommodation. Determinations as to granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a case-by-case basis.