DONOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST, WBUR Memberships
DONOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST, WBUR MembershipsTracking Code6064 Job Description
The Donor Relations Specialist will manage relationships with WBUR's donors and listeners and improve efficiencies by performing essential customer service and administrative tasks. This role will oversee our student employees and call center to provide a comprehensive and exemplary giving experience. The Donor Relations Specialist assists the Membership Department in the planning and implementation of major fundraising and membership initiatives, both on and off air.
- Manage member services and provide exemplary customer service. Answer, respond to, and resolve high volume of incoming requests by phone, mail, email, and web portal. Design call scripts and resolve complex donor issues escalated by student workers.
- Hire, supervise, and delegate tasks to student workers. Train students to respond to member inquiries and manage donor relationships via phone, mail, and email.
- Utilize database to maintain donor records with the aim of optimizing the donor experience and growing revenue. Monitor issues and highlight trends to improve operations. Collaborate with team members to identify solutions.
- Gather and analyze donor feedback to inform fundraising strategy, donor communication and membership program development. Provide recommendations when appropriate.
- Assist with on-air fundraising campaigns by coordinating call center activities. This includes building training materials; designating appropriate shift structure; optimizing submission forms; working with vendors and/or recruiting, managing, training, and engaging our volunteer community all to help WBUR meet its fundraising objectives, and foster these relationships over time.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
- One to three years of related work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular