DescriptionDepartment of Medicine – Division of Biomedical Informatics and Personalized MedicineIT Principal Professional – Software DeveloperPosition #00784797 – Requisition # 21565
University of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus
* Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers
*The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine Compass has an opening for a full-time University Staff (unclassified) position.
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a public education, clinical and research facility serving 4,500 students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront of life-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. CU Anschutz offers more than 42 highly rated degree programs through 6 schools and colleges, and receives over $500 million in research awards each year. We are the single largest health professions education provider in Colorado, awarding nearly 1,450 degrees annually. Powered by our award-winning faculty, renowned researchers and a reputation for academic excellence, the CU Anschutz Medical Campus drives innovation from the classroom to the laboratory to the delivery of unparalleled patient care. Read CU Anschutz Quick Facts here. Job Summary
We are seeking an individual for the position of full-time software developer for creation and management of healthcare programs to predict disease risk and guide clinical decision-making using artificial intelligence. Examples of Work Performed:
The salary range (or hiring range
) for this position has been established at $67,254 to $90,120. The above salary range (or hiring range
) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.This position is not eligible for overtime compensation.Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.Benefits: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125Diversity and Equity:
The University will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the employment application process. To request an accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinator at [email protected]
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
Required: Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology and/or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Master level degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Additional years of experience in Computer Science, Software Engineer and/or Information Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to author and present materials ranging from detailed technical specifications to high-level presentations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for travel expenses related to the interview process and any relocation expenses, if applicable.Job Category:
Information TechnologyPrimary Location:
Jun 2, 2021Unposting Date:
Share this job with your network:
Learn more on Inside Higher Ed's College Page for University