Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Position Announcement: Subject Matter Experts in Government, African American History, Human Anatomy and Physiology, French, Spanish, U.S. History, and Biology
Jarvis Christian College is seeking to contract Subject Matter Experts in the following disciplines: African American History, Biology, Exercise Science, French, Government, Healthcare Administration, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Spanish, and U.S. History.
Authoring Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborating with faculty and other college personnel.
- Writing course objectives.
- Writing authentic instructional narrative for online lessons.
- Writing authentic assessments and rubrics, etc.
- Evaluating instructional content for alignment with learning objectives and ensuring that the assessment strategies will assess and improve student outcomes.
- Master’s degree or higher discipline.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Must give high attention to detail.
- Experience writing content for online programs is preferred.
- Experience providing college-level instruction preferred.
- Strictly remote, contract work. Must be able to project plan and work independently with faculty and learning designers and developers.
Apply for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly