OPS Veterinary Client Service Representative
Job no: 516886
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Categories: Agriculture/Life Science/Vet Medicine, Office/Clerical
Department:28340000 - VM-OCALA CLINIC
OPS Veterinary Client Service RepresentativeJob Description:
This individual will work with clients and hospital staff and must be able to develop friendly, professional relationships and maintain a positive attitude throughout all interactions. This position is responsible for facilitating clients’ visits, directing communications with clients during their visits, and acting as a liaison between the client and staff to ensure the visit goes smoothly. Individual must possess the ability to empathize with clients that are distressed by long waits and other difficult situations. Individuals should genuinely care about people and animals, possess excellent communication skills, highly organized, strong public relations skills, the initiative to problem solve, active listening skills, confidence in handling customer interactions, relationship building skills, projecting a professional image, and good interpersonal skills. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiasm, and a team player. This position is considered essential personnel and will be part of the emergency response team.Expected Salary:
$14.00- $15.00 per hourMinimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and two years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.Preferred Qualifications:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Good communication skills, both verbally (telephone and person-to-person); as well as good literacy skills(ability to read and compose grammatically correct sentences) are critical to the success of this position.
• Good computer skills
• A high school diploma and one year of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
• Ability to deal with the public in a tactful and courteous manner
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations involving money
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, veterinary medicine, medical records, and billing systems
• Ability to make timely decisions
• Ability to work within a team and perform with minimum supervision
• Ability to multitask as well as the ability to set and change priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while maintaining a positive attitude
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule
• Ability to set priorities and solve problems
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and reference letters.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 01 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 11 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time