OPS Insurance Claims Entry Clerk
Job no: 516919
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Office/Clerical
Department:34010603 - DN-PATIENT ACCOUNTING
OPS Time-LimitedJob Description:
The College of Dentistry is recruiting for an OPS Insurance Claims Entry Clerk. Responsibilities include:
- Claims filing with third-party payors using the portals and via paper (Medicaid/Medicare and various commercial payors)
- Monitoring insurance AR aging reports and follow up on unpaid balances.
- Assisting with answering telephones.
- Answering Patient and staff questions related to insurance claims filing.
- Assisting with projects related to insurance AR.
$11.50-$12.00 per hourMinimum Requirements:
Data entry and clerical experience.Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in the healthcare environment, specifically the financial area.
Experience with dental and medical insurance claims processing and payments.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please upload a cover letter and resume with your online application.
Applications must be submitted by 11:55 pm (ET) of the posting end date.
This is a time-limited position.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 15 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time