Distribution Coordinator, Marketing and Communications
The Division of Marketing & Communications (MarComm) speaks with a unified, authentic and resonant voice to strategically advance the University of Denver's brand with four goals in mind:
- To promote and protect DU's reputation
- To inspire students to enroll and engage
- To increase inclusion
- To strengthen the University
MarComm aims to strengthen DU's strategic position locally, regionally and nationally through data-driven and authentic storytelling across multiple channels with focused support on the university's value drivers: academics and research; enrollment and admissions, athletics and advancement. Whether through public or media relations, digital strategies, social media, print, podcast, issues or crisis management, community relations or thought leadership and training, MarComm drives results through narratives that involve words, pictures and design. With true understanding of and connection with our diverse audiences, we aim to foster collaborative problem solving, creativity and innovation.
The MarComm Distribution Coordinator is responsible for overseeing logistics related to the distribution of central marketing and communications efforts for the University of Denver. The Distribution Coordinator will organize and oversee a variety of operational systems and delivery mechanisms related to MarComm objectives and activities, included but not limited to email, print, marketing inventory management, advertising and brand ambassador program. This person will require a special attention to detail as well as the ability to accommodate and prioritize regular change and urgent requests. The Distribution Coordinator will work collaboratively within MarComm and with other campus partners to execute and optimize current processes.
- Production management and experience working with a mix of internal and external vendors and partners to execute complex projects.
- Track record of success in a highly matrixed environment with multiple constituents.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or military training in marketing, organizational communications, or other related fields.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a marketing or communications role.
- Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM as well as ADA compliance needs for email and web.
- Working knowledge of coordinating work inside project management software.
- Experience trafficking advertising.
- Experience working within a WSYWIG system to create and launch emails and landing pages.
- Working knowledge of how to build and distribute automated emails on a schedule via a CRM system.
- Working knowledge of how to operate within a CMS.
- Familiarity with the print production and distribution processes sufficient to effectively troubleshoot and coordinate all components.
- Experience writing brief email, web and informational content.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on June 21, 2021.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 8.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.