Assistant SupervisorMail Services
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Responsible for all package operations. As a working supervisor and part of the Mail Services team, assists students, faculty, and staff with shipping issues. Verifies, receives, and logs inbound items into tracking system. Shelves items and notifies recipient of item availability. Confirms eligibility of recipients for pickup and processes through the package tracking system. Receives items for shipping, prepares shipping documents and transfers items to carriers for pickup. Schedules staff, student, and temporary workers for normal weekday, extended, and Saturday operations. Assists with coordination of Move In and Move Out activities.Required Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. driver's license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle Policy criteria to become authorized as a driver.
- Experience in a high volume mail operation or equivalent environment.
- Experience with package tracking and shipping software.
- Three years of mail and package operations experience.