Assistant Director of Ticket Operations
Job location: Boca Raton
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-06-01
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
Florida Atlantic University is seeking an Assistant Director of Ticket Operations, Boca Raton, FL.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares reports for revenue in sales generated by the Ticket Operations Office.
- Enforces ticket office policies and procedures following university and NCAA audit guidelines and Florida law. These procedures include locating established booster seating, setting season ticket prices, administering comp ticket programs, reconciling game day events, depositing ticket revenue and building stadium and facility manifest.
- Assists with the season ticket renewal process for all ticketed events.
- Assigns season ticket seating locations for FAU Athletic events. This includes home and away games, any post-season tournaments, and outside events.
- Assists Director of Ticket Operations with hiring, training, and supervision of part-time ticket office staff. This includes all policies and procedures regarding public relations, operational goals, accounting standards, computer operation.
- Manage game day operations of selected FAU athletic events and provide assistance in other assigned sports, including post-game summaries, attendance, and sales reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all constituents, through in-bound calls, emails, and day of game sales.
- Serves as department liaison with students, faculty, staff, Alumni Association, and the general public.
- Interprets all guidelines regarding NCAA rules and regulations concerning ticket sales and distribution, including complimentary tickets for prospective student athletes. Also to advise staff members on these procedures.
- Communicates with the Conference on ticket distributions for any regular or post season events.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.Salary:$35,705 - $38,000College or Department:AthleticsLocation:Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with weekend and holiday availability.Application Deadline: 2021-06-15-07:00Special Instructions to Applicant: Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.