Systems Analyst II
Systems Analyst IIUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Systems Analyst IILocation:
Facilities ManagementRecruitment Type:
Open to AllJob Type:
$4,105.00 + commensurate with experienceJob Category :
ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
1. Experience as a system administrator for a CMMS system or ERP software
2. Experience using Microsoft Office 365 software including Excel, Word and Outlook
3. Experience supporting both Windows and Unix servers.
4. Experience with one or more of the following:
•Writing queries against a database (MSSQL,T-SQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc)
•Java Scripting language
•Web services and ETL
5. Skill in effective oral and written communication.
1. Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries for at least a year
2. Two years of experience as a Unix Server administrator
3. Two years of experience as a Windows Server administrator
4. Two years of experience with JAVA scripting language
5. Experience with ETL
6. Experience with writing and updating PowerShell Scripts
7. Knowledge of Relational Database structure
8. Experience with Katalon
9. Installing and upgrading 3rd party software on servers
10. Minimum two years experience managing roles and permissions.
11. Two years of experience as a System Administrator of an ERP/CMMS/IWMS software
12. Experience in upgrading server-side application software
13. Experience deploying iOS devices in a business setting
14. Experience with iOS management, setup, troubleshooting and updating iOS and apps
15. Experience with Apple School Manager
16. Experience with MDM (Mobile Device Manager) server and software
17. Experience with managing and creating SharePoint sites
18. Experience with Office 365 apps Teams, Planner, etc.
19. Software training experience
20. Experience creating reports with the BIRT report writing tool
21. Experience using GATO software or other webpage editing software
22. Experience maintaining web pages
23. Ability to work independently and manage priorities, as well as work as a member of various teams
24. College degree
The Facilities team is seeking an experienced CMMS System Administrator to work within the Facilities Management Systems group. This group supports the Facilities Department technology resources including, but not limited to, supporting multiple software packages and interfaces, troubleshooting hardware and software, providing technology advice and expertise, and serving as the liaison between Facilities and Texas State University IT Division.
The goal of the Facilities Management Systems group is to improve efficiency, communication, and customer service to the campus community using technology. This team is an integral part of the Facilities Department’s vision of providing quality services that are responsive to the needs of the campus community.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting with administering the Facilities Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and interfaces, creating and updating reports and dashboards, creating ad hoc reports via SQL, installing and testing ERP software updates, ongoing training on software systems, creating, updating, and ensuring webservices and ETL run. The Systems Analyst must have knowledge and experience as a Windows and Unix server system administrator, ERP system administrator including a strong background in roles and permissions, understanding of relational databases, the ability to query multiple tables from a database using T-SQL, Java scripting, web services and ETL experience. The ideal candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships in an environment of rapid change and high demand.
1. Administering the AiM (CMMS) software system
2. Assist with the support of Facilities Webpages
3. Security conscious when making decisions
4. Perform data mining of the AiM (CMMS) software system to produce reports
5. Schedule, develop and execute training classes for end user, management and customers
6. Assist with implementing new modules or features of the AiM (CMMS) software system or other Enterprise software systems used by Facilities
7. Introduce new setup or alter current set of the AiM (CMMS) software system to facilitate internal business process
8. Perform timely upgrades of the AiM (CMMS) software system
9. Work directly with the AiM (CMMS) software system vendor to troubleshoot problems and errors
10. Perform system administrator duties including user security and troubleshooting user problems
11. System Administrator of several servers including Windows and Unix
12. Develop and maintain web service and ETL integrations
13. Develop and maintain customizations of the AiM (CMMS) software via Java scripting
05/14/2021Open Until Filled:
YesNormal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION.Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.