Assistant Coach, Women's Soccer
Assistant Coach, Women's Soccer🔍Athletics, Stanford, California, United States📁Athletics📅Jun 01, 2021 Post Date📅89797 Requisition #Stanford’s Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation:Stanford’s Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation (“DAPER”) is the premier intercollegiate athletics program in the country. We are the proud Home of Champions! We lead the nation with 128 NCAA championship titles, won the Women’s Capital One Cup four of the last five years, and have brought home the Learfield Director’s Cup for 25 straight years. We also support the university’s physical education, recreation and wellness initiatives. Our dedicated staff embody a culture of excellence, embrace our mission of scholar-athleticism and exemplify a relentless championship spirit. Our actions and staff are guided by the core tenets of the DAPER culture, “The DAPER Way,” which are: Embrace Scholar-Athleticism, Pursue and Revere Excellence, Lead with Courage and Work Cohesively. Are you ready to inspire champions? If yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you! Stanford Athletics seeks a qualified individual for the full-time position of Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. This position will report to the Head Coach. Assist the Head Coach of the Women’s Soccer Program Responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of a nationally competitive Division I Women’s Soccer Program. Your responsibilities include:
- Assist with recruiting student-athletes to compete at Stanford University.
- Help plan and execute team practice sessions.
- Coordinate team travel logistics.
- Assist with the organization required for visiting teams, recruits and other activities and events.
- Assist with the organization and administration of camps and clinics.
- Coordinate procurement and inventory control of equipment and apparel for team, staff and camps.
- Understand and apply NCAA, Pac-12 and University regulations, standards and policies. Must pass the NCAA recruiting exam annually.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or his designee.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with student-athletes, peers and the general public
- Computer literacy with common office applications such as Word and Excel required
- Ability to understand and comply with all rules and regulations of the Stanford University, Pac-12 Conference and NCAA
- Ability to work compatibly and cooperatively with a variety of staff and personnel in the Department of Athletics, the University and the community.
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 1417
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G99
- Requisition ID: 89797