Student Admissions Rep
Lincoln Tech's Mahwah, NJ campus seeks an Admissions Representative (inside sales) to achieve enrollment goals and facilitate students' admissions process. You will engage with these prospective Lincoln Tech students and their families to help them make career choices. You will be an advisor, counselor, and recruiter for the organization, who will play a vital role in the student's success.
- Contact and schedule appointments with prospective students
- Effectively explain Lincoln Tech's programs
- Provide detailed information regarding program cost and financial aid
- Explain enrollment paperwork, the cancellation policy, and the code of conduct
- Serve as point-of-contact for students throughout the program lifecycle
- Work a flexible schedule that will require evenings and weekends
- Report to the Director of Admissions
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact [email protected] or call (973)766-9045.
Apply for Student Admissions Rep
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly