Clark State College serves more than 6,500 students throughout the College's four campus locations in Springfield, Beavercreek and Bellefontaine, and Xenia Ohio as well as our extensive offering of online classes. Because Clark State strives to facilitate a culture that recognizes, embraces, and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, diverse applicants are greatly encouraged to apply.
The Admissions Specialist is responsible for building relationships with prospective students while generating and collecting prospective student information through recruitment events to positively impact enrollment. This position is responsible for responding to inquiries with appropriate enrollment information, advise students in the admissions process and manage an assigned geographic territory, as well as assisting international students with compliance of admission restrictions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates and maintains relations with area school district staff, college faculty, administration, and students to increase participation in the Tech Prep Program
- Counsels prospective students and families regarding the general college search process, aspects of college life, admissions process and career exploration
- Works with individuals in the enrollment funnel from inquiry through registration
- Manages an assigned geographic territory
- Provides input to plans on recruiting activities and events in support of a comprehensive enrollment management plan
- Maintains current knowledge of college programs, activities, and opportunities to effectively communicate to prospective students
- Plans, implements, and attends college-wide recruitment events, on and off campus
- Provides general advising regarding admissions procedures, academic programs, financial aid, and registration processes
- Serves as the primary contact for international students on the Leffel Lane campus
This is an exempt position with a salary of $34,299.20 to $51,396.80.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of higher education experience preferred
Clark State College serves more than 6,500 students throughout the College's four campus locations in Springfield, Beavercreek and Bellefontaine, and Xenia, Ohio as well as our extensive offering of online classes.
Applicants should include a brief written statement to describe how they will encourage diversity and inclusion in their classes.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume/vitae, diversity statement, employment application, and copies of transcripts formatted in PDF or Microsoft Word to [email protected].
Reference the position title in the first line of the cover letter.
Clark State strives to facilitate a culture that recognizes, embraces, and reflects the diversity of the communities it serves. Diverse applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. EOE/AA