Visiting Assistant Professor, Computer ScienceAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
S&E-School Of Engineering & Computing SciencesProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, College of Science & Engineering invites applications for a non-tenure track Visiting Assistant Professor in Computer Science to begin fall 2021. The basic job requirements are teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses.
The Computing Sciences Department has undergraduate (BS in Computer Science and Geographic Information Science) and graduate (MS in Computer Science and Geospatial Surveying Engineering, Ph.D. in Geospatial Computer Science) programs with about 425 students and 20 faculty members. The undergraduate degree programs are accredited by ABET, Inc. The undergraduate and graduate programs are taught face-to-face and online. Applicants can go to http://csci.tamucc.edu
for more information on the Department and its Programs.
- An earned Ph.D. in Computer Science or a closely related field. Advanced ABD will be considered; degree must be conferred at the time of appointment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community.
- Experience in teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Experience in teaching courses with emphasis on programming.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing qualifications
2. A curriculum vitae
3. A teaching philosophy
4. Three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses- including a current or previous supervisor
The job posting will remain open until a finalist has been selected.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Visiting-Assistant-Professor--Computer-Science_R-038333
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency