Strategic Advisor, Member Relations
The Tambellini Group is the leading independent technology research and advisory firm dedicated exclusively to higher education. We are a diverse team of experts who are passionate about helping colleges and universities succeed. We are looking for a Strategic Advisor to join our team.
The Strategic Advisor supporting institution relationships and members will be a thought leader and strategist. The ideal candidate understands the role of analyst relations and has experience interacting with analyst firms. The successful candidate will be a leader with a proven track record in higher education leadership roles. This role will retain and develop Tambellini’s membership base from higher education institutions. The strategic advisor will identify growth opportunities and be responsible for a portfolion of institution relationships. In addition, you’ll be responsible for preserving and expanding relationships and specialized content within the Tambellini Peertelligent client portal. This role will work in collaboration with other strategic advisors, analysts, membership development, and marketing to be part of the overall membership success focus of Tambellini.
- Execute company strategies to facilitate the attainment of goals, including:
- Onboarding new members and gaining their adoption and engagement
- Securing renewals and expanding existing relationships
- Identifying and developing new premium service offerings
- Interact with members to introduce The Tambellini Group, offerings, and differentiators to new and existing members.
- Drive engagement in the Peertelligent portal and research
- Support analyst engagement with members and ensure primary analysts remain informed
- Drive the use and expansion of service offerings
- Unearth new opportunities through networking, research, and outreach
- Create member by member plans to ensure service delivery
- Elicit feedback from members to ensure that Tambellini’s service offerings align with the market
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the members’ benefits
- Remain in frequent contact with members, track use of member services, and meet according to member contracts
- Respond to and resolve issues and concerns, facilitate member satisfaction, and uphold Tambellini’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements according to approved terms, and keep records of sales and data
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of services for members
- A team player passionate about supporting higher education
- Understanding of research and advisory firms
- Ability to interact at the highest level of an organization, including Chancellor, President, and other C-levels.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A proven higher education thought leader with executive experience
- Proven business acumen
- Excellent writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- College degree
- Experience with analysts relations firms in higher education
- Full-time, remote location
- All candidates must submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position