Foreign Language Location:
Cottleville, MO, USA Pay:
$906 per credit hour Pay Type:
Other Employment Type:
Part-time Faculty (adjunct)
St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student populations.
SCC invites qualified candidates to apply for our pooled part-time faculty position to teach Spanish I in the upcoming semester and possibly future semesters. Part-time appointments made on a semester-by-semester (as needed) basis.
- A Master's degree in Spanish, or
- Master's in a related field and at least 18 hours of graduate level Spanish coursework
- Translation/interpretation experience is a plus
- Ph.D. preferred.
- Prior teaching experience and/or liaison to local high schools preferred.
- Familiarity with teaching on ZOOM .
To Apply: Please attach cover letter, resume/cv, and a copy of your transcripts.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.