Job no: 493987
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Building & Maintenance Services
We seek an individual to perform preventative maintenance and to repair, maintain, construct and operate various heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in addition to various parts of plumbing and electrical systems. This is a Tuesday-Saturday 2:30 - 11 PM shift.
Requirements include a High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years related experience. Skill requirements include:
- Use computer and IPAD technology for work order management.
- Understand SDS (formerly MSDS) information.
- Versatile skills in most building construction materials for installation and repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot repair issues and develop a proper correction through completion.
- Ability to correctly operate both stationary and portable power equipment safely.
- High level of skill in the installation and repair of many types of building HVAC systems.
- High level of attention to details and aesthetic and well as durable repair completion.
- Ability to mentor and guide co- workers and assist in the completion of projects.
Advertised: May 20, 2021
Applications close: Open until filled