The Universities of Canada in Egypt – Program of Computer Science and Mathematics
Faculty Position Vacancies
The Universities of Canada, Egypt (UofCanada) is a new premier institution of higher learning situated in the heart of the New Egyptian Administrative Capital outside Cairo. UofCanada was created via recent Presidential and Parliamentary decrees and acts as the branch campuses for University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) & Ryerson University in Egypt.
UPEI & Ryerson are recognized as a leading and innovative center of excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship in Canada.
The UPEI Cairo Campus, hosted by the Universities of Canada invites applications at the rank of Teaching Assistant for the following full-time faculty position starting September 2021:
Primary areas of teaching will be:
– Combinatorial Optimization
– Differential Equations
– Mathematical Modelling
Minimum Requirements for candidates:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from a reputable university with a minimum grade of Very Good (GPA over 3.4)
- Proficiency in communication in English
- At least one year of teaching experience in related topics
Preferred Requirements for candidates:
- Holding MSc. Degree in Mathematics or a closely related field
- Industrial experience in an addition
- Published research papers
- Enrollment in the PhD. program
Teacher assistants are expected to conduct tutorials, grade assignments/quizzes as required by the instructor, offering office hours and related academic support activities such as proctoring exams.
Formal applicants for the available positions should send a CV to the following address and write in the subject of the email 108S-MATH:[email protected]
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.