Job Title: Systems Analyst-Departmental
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 226187
- Ability to assess electronic health record data quality and identify potential issues. Ability to decipher and organize large data sets. Ability to organize and store data with attention to completeness, security and confidentiality (maintain data quality).
- Working knowledge of computer software systems is required such as databases, operating systems, spreadsheets and other SPSS statistical software
- Expertise in extracting population health data from electronic health records. Expertise in integrating EBIs (e.g. provider reminders) into the electronic health record system. Expertise with evaluation frameworks, specific to evaluation of cancer screening programs
- Lead the development and modification of data collection tools/surveys/forms
- Coordinate use of process measures and qualitative data to develop a detection system that identifies implementation issues that can be used for continuous quality improvement.
- Work collaboratively to compile data and prepare detailed comprehensive reports of program activities.
- Coordinate pilot testing of tools and data collection procedures.
- Develop training curriculum for data collection procedures.
- Facilitate training on data collection procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data collection, management, and data quality.
- Conduct quarterly visits to clinics to observe data collection procedures and clinical pathways.
- Coordinate, oversee and support Clinic Liaisons from each participating clinic to: Evaluate electronic health records, conduct process mapping of colorectal cancer (CRC) clinical pathways, administer the Clinic Baseline Readiness Assessment tool.
- Conduct qualitative semi-structured interviews with Clinic Liaisons and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate and monitor validation of electronic health records.
- All other related duties as assigned.
Shift/Salary Shift: Day/M-FPay Grade: 15Salary: $38,913/AnnuallySalary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the position Recruitment Period: 4/16/2021 - Until FilledConditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. “Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success.”Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.