Assistant Athletic Director, Creative Services
Assistant Athletic Director, Creative ServicesAthletics
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Supports Tulane athletic programs and external departments to promote and enhance, through social media as well as digital, video, and creative content, the brand of the Tulane University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.This position serves as the point person for the creative services department, while overseeing the production of all digital and multimedia content. This person will create, define, shape and execute the strategies for social and digital media, creative video and graphic design to engage current fans, with a focus on increasing engagement and followers. This person will work closely with the external departments to collaborate and strategize on integrated digital media plans, email communications, brand management, and marketing plans with a focus on fan engagement, revenue generation, and increased awareness of the Tulane athletic programs. Further, this position is responsible for driving continuous improvement in social media metrics as well as creative video and graphic design services.The successful candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, a good communicator and possess the ability to handle numerous assignments in a timely manner with the flexibility to adjust to unscheduled developments that require immediate attention. Must possess the knowledge of online communications tools, with special attention to creative video and social media applications, while adapting to new technologies as appropriate.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience in the marketing, video or public relations field
- Professional experience in social media stratgety, digital design, video editing and video shooting capabilities.
- High School diploma/equivalent
- 11 years experience in the marketing, video or public relations field
- Professional experience in social media strategy, digital design, video editing and video shooting capabilities.
- Master's Degree
- Previous experience at the NCAA DI level